Phoenix Arizona, Chlorine Queens Pool Cleaning!
Smart, educated, English speaking females with an eye for detail!!
We have been cleaning pools for years!!
$70/ Mo includes basic chemicals.
Please see our flyer below!
We have a few other services including housekeeping, pressure washing, window washing, and junk removal !!
Now serving: Arcadia/Biltmore/Scottsdale/Paradise Valley!!!
(480)646*0922
Labels: arcadia, arizona, biltmore, scottsdale, victoria chambers, women owned pool cleaning service

3 Comments:
Thanks for sharing such kind of nice and wonderful collection......Nice post Dude keep it up.
I have appreciate with getting lot of good and reliable and legislative information with your post......
Pool Cleaning Services Gold Coast
Pool Cleaning Gold Coast
I don't believe the Dial Corporation that makes Borax is a cruelty free company. Until they are, I won't buy their products. Animal testing is a horrible thing.
Office Cleaning Services Laval
Best School cleaning Brisbane
Superlative school cleaning services in Brisbane. Keep your teachers and students happy with clean classrooms and facilities. Call 07 3198 2478 for a quote. https://www.opticlean.com.au/services/school-cleaning-brisbane/
Commercial cleaning
Commercial cleaning Brisbane
Office cleaning Brisbane
School cleaning Brisbane
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home